Ohours builds relationships through face-to-face conversations.
Open hours help you meet new people, connect over shared interests, and structure your time together - so you spend more time with people and less on logistics.
Ohours can be in person or by video chat, so you get to know each other whenever, wherever works for you.
These characters tend to love Ohours:
- Individuals meeting new people without awkwardly roaming at “networking” events.
- Professionals sharing ideas and knowledge in an organized format.
- Companies engaging their community, customers, and potential hires.
- Business development professionals connecting with potential partners.
- Freelancers and consultants exploring relationships with new clients.